CNC Milling Programmer / Setter / Operator
We are looking for an experienced CNC Milling Programmer / Setter / Operator to join our team of highly skilled precision engineers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in operating & programming 3 axis CNC milling machines (Hurco conversational controls).~
To apply please send a covering email, along with your CV.
Barnfields Industrial Estate
Closing Date: End of March 2020
This role will involve:
- Programming, setting & operating CNC milling machines.
- Machining one off & small batch components.
- Working to tight tolerances & deadlines.
- Able to interpret & work to engineering drawings without supervision.
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment & carry out self-inspection.
- Work on own initiative.
- This is a full time permanent role at 39 hours per week.
- Basic working hours: Mon-Thurs 7.30am – 4.00pm
- Fri 7.30am – 3.00pm
- Salary is negotiable to the right candidate.
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme which you will automatically be enrolled into from the day you join.
- Overtime paid at appropriate rate as and when available.